Showing 13–16 of 16 results
Stone Pro Formula 51 Concentrate$16.95 – $45.95
Stone Pro Formula 51 Concentrate
Heavy Duty Wax Stripper
$16.95 – $45.95
- Safe for all Natural Stone
- Will not affect the finish of polished stone
- Fast acting degreaser. Removes grease, grime, soap scum, hard water deposits and food stains.
- Water-Based Formula
- Removes light mortar and grout residue
- Formula 51 contains monoethanolamine. Concentrated formula, dilute 4 to 1 with water. Highly alkaline with a pH of 13.
Stone Pro Natural Touch Etch Removing Compound$21.09
Stone Pro Natural Touch Etch Removing Compound
Removes Light Scratches Easy Use
- Removes Etching, Dullness and Rings Marks from Any Marble or Travertine Surface
- Restores Shine and Repairs Damage to Counters, Floors and Showers
- Etches Are a Chemical Burn to The Stones Surface; This Product Chemically Re-Polishes the Damaged Surface Areas
- Severely Damaged Areas May Require Professional Restoration
- Removes Light Scratches
Stone Pro Quick Clean Concentrate$16.95 – $32.95
Stone Pro Quick Clean Concentrate
Acidic Tile, Grout & Masonry Cleaner
$16.95 – $32.95
- Quick Clean Is the No-Nonsense Solution to Your Heavy Tile and Grout Cleaning Problems
- Excellent for Use as A Grout and Concrete Film Remover
- Not for Use on Polished Marble, Limestone, Travertine or Other Natural Stone Surfaces
- V.O.C. Compliant
- Great for masonry, pavers, concrete and all honed natural stone with efflorescence
- Highly concentrated formula
Stone Pro Stone & Glass Scrub Deposit Remover$21.95 – $28.95
Stone Pro Stone & Glass Scrub Deposit Remover
Stone, Granite, Marble, Tile
$21.95 – $28.95
- Excellent for granite countertops, travertine showers, glass shower doors and glass shower enclosures. Will not harm faucets, fixtures or metal framing.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Free of any scents, perfumes or dyes.
- Can be used by hand or with a low speed buffing machine.
- Septic System Safe