Biocide Sealer Additive
This environmentally-friendly, miracle-in-a-bottle, when added to sealer, effectively prevents mold, mildew and algae growth on stone and grout.
Blue Be Gone
Hailed by stone fabricators around the world, this very effective solution removes that weird blue/green stain that often occurs when certain glues are used on granite surfaces.
Diamond Brazed Core Bit WET/DRY for Fast drilling
- WORKS WELL wet or dry
- GOOD for drilling cast iron and stainless steel
- APPROXIMATE 35mm Drilling depth
- PREMIUM BIT Good for drilling cast iron and stainless steel sinks Works well wet or dry Approximate 35mm drilling depth Application(s) Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, All Natural Stone, Engineered Stone, Stainless Steel Sinks
Extends the life of diamond pads. Cools diamonds and provides a less sticky surface so slurry doesn’t clog the diamonds.
ELECTROPLATED MULTI-CUTTER for Marble and All Calcite bases Stones
- Cutting – Continuous Rim blade leaves a beautiful chip-free finish in even the most brittle calcium based stones like limestone, travertine, marble and onyx.
- Grinding – Supreme quality electroplated diamonds on the face of the blade can sand and grind the material fast without blowouts like you get from traditional diamond cup wheels.
- Flush Cut Adaptor – The built in adaptor gives you versatility you can’t get with standard diamond blades.
- Limestone, Travertine, Marble, Onyx
Faber Hidro Protector MM (5 liter)
High-performance, eco-friendly, water-based, impregnating sealer to protect natural stone against rising damp and stains.
Faber Limestone Densifier 5 liter
Water-based, water-repellent, impregnating and hardening sealer to treat against rising damp and aid the mechanical polishing of limestone floors
This is a great solution to protect stone exposed to direct sunlight. Just like protecting your skin from UV damage, this product blocks UV radiation, inhibiting fading and surface deterioration of natural stone, especially those that have been reinforced with resins, and engineered stone.
Granite Test Kit
Concerned that your granite countertops might have been ‘doctored’ (dyed) to look like a higher quality stone? This is a common problem especially with dark granite such as black absolute. This test kit will tell you if the stone has been dyed to artificially darken it.
Creates an invisible barrier on shower doors to inhibit soap film build-up, much like using a squeegee after everyone has showered for the day.