Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is a knife grade (non-sag) exterior epoxy system. We recommend this for fast setting or cold weather applications which may be critical. Unlike most epoxies, Fast Set Extreme cures at below freezing temperatures.
The cartridge system eliminates the messy measuring and mixing the two components. Easy-To-Use as well as being great for assembly line epoxy fabrication. Not recommended for interior application-strong odor when applying.
- Re-attaching stone
- Setting cemetery markers
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring of bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Seals cracks and around injection ports prior to pressure-injection grouting
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities